Do you find that life is often fraught with problems?
Are stress and anxiety familiar to you?
Do you experience overwhelming pressures at work and in the home, and a coffee and chat with a friend, or a pint down the pub just doesn’t hit the spot anymore?
It is at those times that counselling or coaching may be the support you need.
I provide a confidential place to find a way forward:
- A place to take stock and evaluate the situation.
- A place to come on your own or with your partner to try and find a way through.
When you look around at other people’s lives you may believe that they have everything sorted. The truth is that people come for counselling or coaching for many reasons:
- Marriages become difficult, family life takes a turn for the worse and relationships start to fail.
- Children are bullied, or refuse to attend school.
- Difficulties at work increase and people become stressed and anxious.
- Someone close to them dies.
- Fear may be the dominating feature of home-life.
- A trauma has occurred, whether in the past or the present.
- Depression affects their life and they use unhelpful methods to manage: food, alcohol or self-harm.
I have developed, over 16 years, an eclectic counselling style that combines many different schools of counselling: from Humanistic traditions to Solution Focused and from trauma based to creative therapy. As an executive coach I also work with the whole person using many different tools.
Please contact me via my e mail: Susie@thebespokecoach.com. I look forward to hearing from you.