What are you thinking about?
Two weeks ago, I developed a cold and it launched me into an anxiety dive as I trawled the internet for symptoms of Covid 19.
I wasn’t happy with one site, however professional, telling me I was safe, I trawled through the internet for days.
Finally, I believed I was in the clear.
Of course, I kept away from people because I did not want to give them something additional to deal with.
But it was the state of my mind that I was really revealing to me.
Maybe you are like this too:
- Obsessed with watching ALL the updates
- On constant alert
- Finding sleep difficult
- Feeling up tight
remembering that anxiety and stress are my enemy. I changed my approach.
Now my day:
• Starts with prayer
• Has space to feel concerns for a limited amount of time.
• Provides limited news time to twice a day.
• Is more relaxed into a relaxed rhythm.
- Ensures contact my family is prioritised